Sunday 30 October 2016

OK - as promised - rugby-free


... and the inside of a Delhi hotel.  Not sure why the majority of people are looking at the floor.

Standing at the back of the reception.  Patience trying it was.  A government minister thought he'd
say a few words.  That took close on an hour whilst the tummies rumbled.

My colleague extraordinaire Iva Sladic, beautifully lit.  She has a glowing heart indeed.

Now this was fun.  My colleague William Boivin, in the blue hat in the middle, setting about
teaching a conference full of finance people the Lungi Dance.  What is the Lungi Dance?
Look no further for a bit of Bollywood cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kWLyInyjOE
I recommend it as an examination stress reliever.  Good luck for those my darling man.

Since you saw the first bit - here is the rest.  Ev's Halloween outfit.  I think Ev is going
to be a big big boy.  Those arms hands and feet are going to have to have the rest playing
catch-up at some point.

Our collective Halloween outfits.  Ange taking the photo went as a witch.  I went
as a doos with a skeleton on his long shirt ;-)

Aiden gets to work on his pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment