Saturday 7 September 2013

New camera

I bought a new camera.  My reasoning is that I cant lug my big camera to all the places that I am going to.  And I want to take a camera - because it makes me see things, and think about them.  But because my big one is so beautiful, I find it hard to use grim little ones - I could explain technically why, but it's just the way it is, in effect.  So I bought a beautiful one - though it's small and simple.  It takes beautiful simple photos in all light.  No lenses.  Silent shutter.  Its a stealth-diary of sorts. 


Arent' selfies dodgy?  I think so.  So the one above I took this morning, to show you.  I bought the camera at lunch time on Friday, and one of the first pics it took was the one below which was taken by my lovely colleague Macy in our office.  It think it is cool - I like the direction the lights are traveling in, along with the fingers.


On the subject - I have the coolest offices ever - I just love them - check out how cool our kitchen is below - up in the skyscrapers, with a view of the harbour (behind me - so you cant see it here).


No comments:

Post a Comment