Monday 20 October 2014

Winners and pigs


Last Sunday, while I was off to Brunei, Aiden played as the captain of his team (not that it really matters, but I do have a sense of pride in how decent a little guy he is) and won the section that they were playing in.  He got to keep the cup - so it is now in his room.  Ange tells me that he scored a nice try - a pain not to be there and see it.  The fingers are pointing (not some gangster sign... I hope).  The little girl in the background is a bit of mystery.  Looks like she's having a bit of a problem running with that cone on her foot.  :-/

Roy and Ruth's wire haired fox terrier had puppies.  Great excitement.  Ange showed Ev the pic (Evan is particularly enamoured with pets, dogs and cats especially - Cleo (the mum's name) in particular.  He looks at the pic and asks: "What are those?  Pigs?"  I thought that was very funny; we seriously need to get this little guy a "pig" of his own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment