Sunday 21 January 2018

Just another manic Sunday

Sunday has been a delight, back to front action - boys were keen on haircuts - pounded them out in record time; before that we were in Happy Valley for Aiden's rugby match against HKU, he played and kicked really well.  I needed to catch up on a dose of work, so I spent the four hours before that on compliance training (breathtaking), Ev had no match, but practiced at the stadium at 9, thankfully Ange was kind enough to fight her way into Sai Kung.  I got my day off to a start with a 4.30am 55km ride.  Feeling like I lived this one (and definitely ready for bed).




Aiden on a line break, getting his back line away.

I was struck by this - having talked to Rose about the breathtaking drought in Cape Town;
Aiden running back from kicking a conversion with a backdrop of sprinklers watering the hockey astro next door.
INsane world.

Saturday morning - so not Sunday actually - Ev in goal. Not much of a game, his team won 9 - 0 so he did exactly what he's doing in this photo all game.  The other dads were more interesting - in the various states of disrepair of middle age.

No comments:

Post a Comment