Thursday 25 April 2013

Moonlight Evan - a drop not a tear

Your littlest brother shies away from the camera, and so mostly, if at all, I catch him only engrossed in something - he concentrates so, that it blacks out everything else; we've giggled, because sometimes he's so wrapped up in something that you can lift up an unengaged arm, let it go, and it just comes back to rest slowly without him noticing.  Every now and then he'll agree to a shot.  Like this one, where I asked him if I could do a light reading on him to test my flash board.  And so technically engaged, he agrees.  I think sometimes I need one of those camera traps that people use to photograph jaguars in the Amazon - this is what he'd look like - watching as he does from chocolate eyes.  He is to me an exquisite child; complex, shy, golden.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment