Wednesday 13 February 2013

Yau Ley day - Roy's yacht on the way home



Unusually Chinese NY has been fantastic – clear, warm (where is the winter?).  Yesterday we went to Yau Ley for lunch on Tracy and Simon’s boat and met the rest of the Sheung Sze Wan and Lobster bay people there – had a fantastic time – after lunch we all went to Mils beach, jolled around, played touch rugby, soaked up the sun.  Roy asked me if I would take a pic of his yacht on the way home when we all left, because he wanted to run its spinnaker and thought it would look cool.  I asked Simon, and on the way back the sky had got quite dramatic, and he caught up with them, and I took some pics, one of which is attached.  I think it’s just about the coolest yacht picture I’ve seen – so wanted to send it to you.  Check this out:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment